You might find an answer to a question you have
Q. What is Krav Maga?
A. Krav Maga it’s an Israeli Self Defense and Contact Combat system, developed by Imi Lichtenfeld at the 40’s. This Self Defense technique is based on the human body defense instincts. Students will learn how to defend them self effectively against armed and unarmed attackers.
Every day we hear about how violent behavior affecting our society, such as: rape, abuse, physical violence, assault and sadly, much more.
Krav Maga encourages students to avoid confrontation if it’s possible, but whenever it’s not, it’s recommended to finish the fight as quick as possible. That’s why the attacks aiming to the body's most vulnerable points, such as: neck or throat, eyes or other face parts, groin, ribs, Celiac plexus, knee, foot, fingers, etc
For more information please visit our Krav Maga History page.
Q. Is the Krav Maga Home Study Course it’s for me?
A. Our Krav Maga training it’s for anyone regardless of their physical condition, age, sex, and no prior knowledge is needed. Each individual can practice the techniques at his own pace and its corresponding intensity.
Obviously, while you will keep practicing and learning how to defend yourself by this training course, your physical qualities will increase.
Q. What are the benefits of practicing Krav Maga?
- Improves the ability to defend yourself.
- Krav Maga uses your natural instincts what make it easy remembering the techniques, together with enhances your ability to improvise.
- Increases self-confidence.
- Teaches self-control strategies.
- Teaches how to deal with physical contact.
- Improve Your Concentration.
- Put you into fitness training routine, and higher health awareness
- Develop basic fighting skills.
- Improve Flexibility, Balance and Strength.
- Even that your strength will improve, the techniques rely on attacks the weak points of yours opponent body.
- Stress and tension release.
Q. Is Krav Maga is suitable for a woman?
A. YES! And it even highly recommended. As it mentioned before, it could be not so safe to walk on the street these days, and violence might occur to innocent people. Every 2 minutes, another American is sexually assaulted. Almost 50% of the victims are under age 18, and around 80% are under age 30. Krav Maga it’s the best solution for self defense, as it’s all about it. When we talking about women that need to deal with men, with much more strength, we find out how important are the Krav Maga techniques, because it let you defeat your enemy quickly and efficiently with such techniques that not requires a lot of strengths.